RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Official Uncommonly Dense Discussion Thread< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Occam's Toothbrush

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 21 2007,10:39   

Quote (Davetard @ The Deepest Abyss of Tard)
The genetic code of modern whales existed in a repressed form in the cell line leading to whales. An environmental trigger in the distant past caused a chromosome reorganization to occur which in turn led to a saltation. This is in complete accord with the indisputable testimony of the fossil record which of course is a record of abrupt emergence of radically new phenotypes followed by long periods of stability...

OK, so one day the genetic code of one species reorganized itself and poof, a new species.  Hmmm.  So mom and dad were, hippos or, say, deer, but baby pops out and it's....a whale?  I hope mom was standing near the shoreline.

How is a "saltation" event different from a cat giving birth to a dog, or any of the other absurd examples IDiots like to say evolution requires?  It looks like D'Tard thinks we might still get our "dat."  Won't the UD faithful be surprised when they realize ID predicted that!  Big tent indeed.

--------------
"Molecular stuff seems to me not to be biology as much as it is a more atomic element of life" --Creo nut Robert Byers
------
"You need your arrogant ass kicked, and I would LOVE to be the guy who does it. Where do you live?" --Anger Management Problem Concern Troll "Kris"

29999 replies since Jan. 16 2006,11:43 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]