RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Official Uncommonly Dense Discussion Thread< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Mr_Christopher

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 14 2007,14:41   

Sal says with a straight face:
I thought it was my calling to help get ID taught in the universities. I prayed in 2004 that God would give my work on the campuses national attention. I specifically prayed that a poll I commissioned at JMU would be published somewhere. In 2005 my work got international attention when it was featured in Nature. My prayer was answered. A small miracle indeed that a YEC made the cover story of Nature on behalf of ID. There have been many other prayers answered that seemed a bit beyond the reach of mere coincidence.

I think it is so cool that 3,000 children die from malaria each day and yet god is able to take time out of his busy schedule to personally do Sal's bidding.  

Gawd "Well, I was going to save some children from the clutches of death today, but Sal wants me to feed his grandiose visions of self-importance.  I guess those kids will have to wait..."

What a loving deity.  Maybe Sal should teach those kids who are doomed to death the proper way to beg favors from gawd and their lives might be spared.  

This also gives us a glimpe into the priorities of the intelligent designer (god).  Advancing Sal's status as a leading IDiot seems to be a bigger priority than, say, helping man find a cure for cancer, ending war, or saving innocent children from avoidable and senseless death.  Fascinating, that.

Anyhow, awesome how Sal can get gawd to grant him special favors.  He is truly blessed!

EDIT: because I can.

--------------
Uncommon Descent is a moral cesspool, a festering intellectual ghetto that intoxicates and degrades its inhabitants - Stephen Matheson

29999 replies since Jan. 16 2006,11:43 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]