RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Official Uncommonly Dense Discussion Thread< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
franky172

(Permalink) Posted: June 25 2007,09:08   

Quote (Richardthughes @ June 25 2007,01:03)
Denyse quotes Bill O'Reilly!

O’Reilly, Bill dismisses the current pop chart atheists:

the atheists will never get it. The universe and the earth is so complex, so incredibly detailed, that to believe an accidental evolutionary occurrence could have exclusively led to the nature/mankind situation we have now, is some stretch of the imagination. I mean, call me crazy, but the sun always comes up, while man oversleeps all the time.
So bless you, Richard Dawkins, and all the other non-believers. As long as they don’t attack people of faith, I have no problem with them. As my eighth-grade teacher Sister Martin once said: “Faith is a gift.”

But not everybody gets to open the box.

http://www.uncommondescent.com/intelli....-126102

Wow, the circle is complete.

IF UD MADE THE NEW TRANSFORMERS MOVIE:

There'd be one called "Jesustimus" Prime, too.

Denyse also quotes Mike Adams, who proceeds to quote some  unnamed biology professor who says that he believes evolution is a valid theory because he wants to have sex.  And his is considered journalism these days?

My understanding of (and disrespect for) the underpinnings of modern feminism was actually fostered by a biologist who once made a very candid remark about the foundation of his support of Darwinism. When asked about the lack of evidence supporting Darwinism – the fossil record, etc. – he confessed there was a very human reason for his faith in evolutionary theory despite the lack of scientific evidence. He confessed that if Darwinism were not true, he wouldn’t be able to sleep around.

Watch this:

My friend said that he talked to a prominent intelligent design advocate and he made a very candid remark about the foundation of his support of ID. When asked about the lack of evidence supporting ID – the fossil record, etc. – he confessed there was a very human reason for his faith in ID theory despite the lack of scientific evidence. He confessed that if ID were not true, he wouldn’t be able to kill babies with glee.

So there you have it, ID proponents believe in ID because they want to kill babies with glee.

Wow.  Making up stories about un-named sources and the bullshit they say is so easy, even a f*cking retard could do it.

29999 replies since Jan. 16 2006,11:43 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]