RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Official Uncommonly Dense Discussion Thread< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
2ndclass

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 16 2007,15:25   

Quote (Richardthughes @ Mar. 16 2007,09:00)
FOR THE KIDS!

https://www2.blogger.com/comment....6864891

A little googling points to the fact that jujquisp is one of THEM, and that tells me that he is not interested in the real issues surrounding this debate.

He merely gets off on being a part of those who ridicule others. It's a game for them, nothing more. They are the type of people who truly enjoy poking fun of others, and they follow DaveS around everywhere he goes. It's sick if you ask me. Stalking comes to mind.

The only reason I let them post here occassionally is because they need to read stuff written by people who are truly concerned about the issues surrounding this debate. Not all of us are out here merely to get our jollies from harrassing others.

C'mon guys, quit harassing FTK and DaveScot.  This isn't a game for them; they're very serious about it.  They're working hard to educate themselves by way of technical journals college curricula ID blogs.

--------------
"I wasn't aware that classical physics had established a position on whether intelligent agents exercising free were constrained by 2LOT into increasing entropy." -DaveScot

29999 replies since Jan. 16 2006,11:43 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]