RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Official Uncommonly Dense Discussion Thread< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Occam's Toothbrush

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 15 2007,04:08   

I'm not a scientist (because I've only subscribed to Scientific American for a total of maybe 3 years), and I can't claim to be a genius (because I took my SATs when I was 16, not 24), but if I was a 1337 h@xxor like D'Tard, I would put my Dell-trained mind to work on the only existing digital photo of myself and crop it thusly:

But then again, who are we to judge the time management of a person who is simultaneously performing advanced mycology experiments, sailing the seas as captain of a great ship, managing a vast fortune, trying to resist impregnating the women of the world, and licking the boots of the great William A. Dembski?  I'm sure he's just too busy to be concerned with minor aesthetic matters.  Like getting dressed in the morning.  Or scraping the Twinkies residue from the corners of his mouth.

--------------
"Molecular stuff seems to me not to be biology as much as it is a more atomic element of life" --Creo nut Robert Byers
------
"You need your arrogant ass kicked, and I would LOVE to be the guy who does it. Where do you live?" --Anger Management Problem Concern Troll "Kris"

29999 replies since Jan. 16 2006,11:43 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]