RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Official Uncommonly Dense Discussion Thread< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
2ndclass

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 14 2007,10:57   

Quote (deadman_932 @ Feb. 14 2007,05:08)
Even with SO MANY "DaveTard"moments, I can't believe I'm the only one to mention l'affaire Padian.

This was where DaveTard not only egged on little Billy Dembski to paint Kevin Padian as a "racist," but THEN davetard posted on PT DEFENDING Billy and himself :   http://www.pandasthumb.org/archives/2006/05/more_dembski_de.html . (DaveSpringerStupid is "ombudsman" there)

Of course, eventually, they put up a cartoon of Kevin Padian in a KKK hood, then made it all disappear when Billy and Dave"StuporScot"Springer discovered they were not JUST wrong, but wrong beyond even the whiny excuses they later tried to use. Oh, it was a real laugh-fest for those interested in seeing how truly low and spineless the UD "leaders" are

That was definitely a classic.  When it turned out that it wasn't even Padian giving the talk, Dave demonstrates his pathological inability to admit mistakes by coming up with an unthinkable rejoinder: "Itís even worse that it wasnít Padian but rather a colleague who delivered the talk at KU. Now instead of just one bad apple singling out enemies of science by race itís an institution thatís doing it."

--------------
"I wasn't aware that classical physics had established a position on whether intelligent agents exercising free were constrained by 2LOT into increasing entropy." -DaveScot

29999 replies since Jan. 16 2006,11:43 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]