RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Official Uncommonly Dense Discussion Thread< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Mike PSS

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 11 2007,14:35   

Quote (Arden Chatfield @ Jan. 11 2007,12:41)

Quote (Reciprocating Bill @ Jan. 11 2007,07:36)
WAD discloses his longings:

If I ever became the president of a university (per impossibile), I would dissolve the biology department and divide the faculty with tenure that I couldn’t get rid of into two new departments: those who know engineering and how it applies to biological systems would be assigned to the new “Department of Biological Engineering”; the rest, and that includes the evolutionists, would be consigned to the new “Department of Nature Appreciation” (didn’t Darwin think of himself as a naturalist?).

Wow, IDers sure do hate biology, don't they?

Given that I think Bill is a pretty good barometer of ID's most dysfunctional pathologies, I think this something that the DI fantasizes about doing once society is 'renewed'.

If this one item were seen in isolation then the discussion string about WAD and DS would be tremendous.

However, given the weekly road-show of tard this is just one more datum in the long list of WhAckeD out DipShit ramblings.

It reminds me of...

Professional assassin Chev Chelios (Statham) Fig Newton of Information Theory (Dembski) learns his rival (Cantillo) (Barbara Forest) has injected him with an poisonidea that will kill him if his heart rate dropshe begins to comprehend the meaning.

29999 replies since Jan. 16 2006,11:43 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]