RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Official Uncommonly Dense Discussion Thread< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Occam's Toothbrush

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 27 2006,07:11   

We don't know the identity of the Intelligent Designer, but we know that we should capitalize His name. Oh, and we know it's a He, and the He and Him should be capitalized.

Oh please, there is no connection between he-who-must-be-capitalized-(even-his-pronouns) and the identity of the undesignated telic entity who hath created us.  There is a litany of possibilities for who the designer could be:

1)  Space aliens (don't ask who designed them, materialist pawn; you're just satan trying to trick us with demon logic)
2)  God
3)  Yahweh
4)  The father
5)  The son
6)  The holy ghost
7)  G-d
8)  Allah I mean, Jah oops, Ahura Mazda, er, Siddha, um, nevermind, move on, nothing to see here
9)  Jehovah
10) Jesus
11) Elohim
12) Abhir
13) Shaphat

See, the possibilities are endless; there is no religion here.

To recap, there is no relationship whatsoever between the supernatural, omnipotent, omniscient, eternal creating telic entity IDers refuse to ever talk about and the supernatural, omnipotent, omniscient, eternal creating telic entity IDers can't shut up about.

--------------
"Molecular stuff seems to me not to be biology as much as it is a more atomic element of life" --Creo nut Robert Byers
------
"You need your arrogant ass kicked, and I would LOVE to be the guy who does it. Where do you live?" --Anger Management Problem Concern Troll "Kris"

29999 replies since Jan. 16 2006,11:43 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]