RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Official Uncommonly Dense Discussion Thread< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
cdesign proponentsist

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 18 2006,18:37   

Quote (Occam's Toothbrush @ Dec. 18 2006,17:02)
Quote (cdesign proponentsist @ Dec. 18 2006,15:57)
Here's a little treat to roll around in your brain. Truly cognitive dissonance at its finest...

. CJYman  // Dec 18th 2006 at 8:30 am

Itís truly a horrible day for Lord Charlie when his followers canít attack opponentsí arguments and are thus reduced to attacking farts and jokes.

Comment by CJYman ó December 18, 2006 @ 8:30 am

Itís truly a horrible day for Dr. Dr. Dembski when his followers canít attack the criticisms of his arguments and are thus reduced to attacking criticisms, parodies, and mockeries of his farts and jokes.

So there.

Occam it appears I should have prefaced my comment with "Irony meters at the ready." I was appreciating the zen-like level of cognitive dissonance required to believe that the mockery of their crude "instrument of grace" was somehow evidence of the shaky foundations of evolution.

It's this sort of obliviousness which make me believe that Dembski is sincere in everything he says and that we can look forward to continued hilarity at UD and OE. I can't say I understand it, but they have no idea that they're losing.

But hey, let's be honest. It's what we love about them.

--------------
"Believe it or not, it really helps that the other side thinks weíre such morons." -Dembski

The ID epiphany: Nothing in ID makes sense until you accept they're trying to look stupid.

29999 replies since Jan. 16 2006,11:43 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]