RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Official Uncommonly Dense Discussion Thread< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Occam's Toothbrush

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 16 2006,07:27   

I must say I'm disappointed that this board doesn't pay more attention to the speeding juggernaut that overwhelmingevidence.com is becoming.  I bet you're scared that OE's gathering momentum threatens to crush your puny materialistic theories, so you choose to avoid it altogether.  But the evidence of the staggering popularity of this site is undeniable:

1)  Someone posted a comment there as recently as 44 hours ago.

2)  There have been over two (well, actually exactly two) new blog posts entered there in the last two days.

3)  The incredible appeal of this site to its target audience, high school students, is obvious--otherwise why would the top 4 users be 1) a 56-year old woman, 2) a college sophomore (schen24), 3) a 33-year old woman (siddigrl), and 4) a 38-year old guy (troutmac)?  Huh?  Huh?

Just more uncomfortable questions the materiodarwiniacistic cult chooses to ignore.

--------------
"Molecular stuff seems to me not to be biology as much as it is a more atomic element of life" --Creo nut Robert Byers
------
"You need your arrogant ass kicked, and I would LOVE to be the guy who does it. Where do you live?" --Anger Management Problem Concern Troll "Kris"

29999 replies since Jan. 16 2006,11:43 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]