RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Official Uncommonly Dense Discussion Thread< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Occam's Toothbrush

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 24 2006,04:27   

The God of the gaps
Empirical evidence...as plain as the nose on your face:

Eze 22:30 And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge,
and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.
Mathematically, "gap" = 24.  "None" =  48
between A & Z , beginning and end, is 24.
Between G & D is O
Jhn 14:30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

Rev 22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

What, exactly, is your point?  That if you calculate the (completely meaningless) number value of words, you can find bible-related coincidences between those numbers and virtually anything you want?  Who cares?

--------

I found myself saying, "hereoisreal" is so full of sh*t I think he's about to pop."  hereoisreal = 115.  I opened the nearest book, "Supervisors' Safety Manual," and found that the caption at the top of page 115 is "Atmospheric Pressures."  Pressure, pop, get it?  Wow.

"Wow, have you ever looked at your hand, I mean really looked at it," I thought.  Then I realized that the only picture on page 115 was of a person with eczematous dermatitis--on his hand!  I kept the book (because it doesn't belong to me).

--------------
"Molecular stuff seems to me not to be biology as much as it is a more atomic element of life" --Creo nut Robert Byers
------
"You need your arrogant ass kicked, and I would LOVE to be the guy who does it. Where do you live?" --Anger Management Problem Concern Troll "Kris"

29999 replies since Jan. 16 2006,11:43 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]