RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Official Uncommonly Dense Discussion Thread< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Mr_Christopher

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 19 2006,09:33   

The Design Theorist known as Patrick gives us a good example of the beauty of ID.  As a Design Theorist you can be a high school drop out who never took a single biology course and still school people like Allen, who has taught biology for 30 years, on biology.

In the parallel ID universe, you don't even have to be able to spell biology to be an expert in biology.  In fact if you can simply name a few of Dembski's and Behe's books  (reading them is optional) you're more than just a biology expert, you know more about biology than biologists and therefore you have a moral obligation to point out where biologists are all wrong.

Allen seems like a humble kind of guy.  I'm sure he's penning a thank you note to Patrick for setting him straight at this very moment.

ID theorists are cool.  When I see some evidence that the Design Theorist known as Sal Cordova is starting to financially profit from peddling IDC I plan to become a Design Theorist myself.  But until I'm reasonably certain to make some cash from it I'll sit on the sidelines and root them on!

--------------
Uncommon Descent is a moral cesspool, a festering intellectual ghetto that intoxicates and degrades its inhabitants - Stephen Matheson

29999 replies since Jan. 16 2006,11:43 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]