RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Official Uncommonly Dense Discussion Thread< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Mr_Christopher

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 17 2006,11:14   

I'm still trying to decide whether Sal is mentally ill or just a garden variety opportunist who is slowly making a name/opportunity for himself in hopes of cashing in on the ignorance of others.  

He sucks up to Dembski well and has a role in the little IDEA cults.  I believe he gives speeches here and there, so he's making a name for himself, within the tard community that is.

I've actually known a few unsavory characters who were unapologetic about misleading Christians as a means of wealth building.  You know, pretending they are one of them and then cashing in on their ignorance.   I wonder if that's where Sal is coming from.  His statements are so patently stupid it's difficult to tell whether he's mental or simply a skilled professional.  

He obviously does not care what people think of him, any intelligent and informed person will recognize him as a dunce after reading only a few sentences.

Time will tell I suppose.

--------------
Uncommon Descent is a moral cesspool, a festering intellectual ghetto that intoxicates and degrades its inhabitants - Stephen Matheson

29999 replies since Jan. 16 2006,11:43 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]