RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Official Uncommonly Dense Discussion Thread< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Mr_Christopher

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 21 2006,04:54   

I bet Dave spends more on girly magazine subscriptions than the lawsuit would cost him.  He could fart that kind of money and never miss it.

Anyone who can still post over there should encourage the poodle tard to file a lawsuit.  Tell him to think of all the money he could win by such legal action and then think of all the good he could do by donating it all to the Discovery Institute.  Heck, think of all the *scientific* research the DI could fund if Dave donated his winnings to them.  

The publicity would be awesome and it would bring to light the numerous lies and distortions that the mirror site(s) prove exist at UD.  Just the kind of publicity the ID movement needs :-)

Go Dave Tard!  File that suit, file that suit, file that suit!

I had to copy this (am I breaking copyright law, Dave Poodle Tard and Part Time Intellectual Property Attorney?).  I love it when Dave's so forceful...

Wesley, I know this will reach you. You are hereby explicitely put on notice that BUUD is illegally republishing our content which is protected by implicit copyright already and your actions have caused substantial real damages to uncommondescent.com, its owners, and content contributors. You will shut down BUUD immediately to ameliorate these damages

--------------
Uncommon Descent is a moral cesspool, a festering intellectual ghetto that intoxicates and degrades its inhabitants - Stephen Matheson

29999 replies since Jan. 16 2006,11:43 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]