RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Official Uncommonly Dense Discussion Thread< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
2ndclass

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 22 2006,13:47   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Aug. 22 2006,18:19)
and again, from here

http://www.uncommondescent.com/index.php/archives/1484#comments

someone let this comment (#11) slip by

It is a sad state of affairs when a supposed scientific site(which this claims to be) can only sustain that illusion by excluding all who disagree.

I came here to discuss the theories you have put forth, but a few minutes reading disabused me of the idea that debate and exchange of ideas are welcomed here.

Mr. Demski had an opportunity to widely diseminate his views in Kansas, but he was a no-show(and certainly not worth 200 dollars an hour). At least Behe had the courage of his convictions and testified(even though the plaintive’s lawyer cleaned his clock for him).

Don’t worry, I won’t be wasting my time here any more, your words and deeds indicate this is not a site in search of knowledge, but one for the stroking of Dumski’s ego.

Grumpy

Double ouch!  Looks like someone at UD is trying to embarrass Dumbski!  Wonder who??   ;)

Whoa!  Watch for a gang of UDers dog-piling Grumpy, mocking him for saying "Kansas" instead of "Pennsylvania" while ignoring the substance of his comment.  Dembski will comment, sending Grumpy on his way, and leaving Grumpy's comment intact to demonstrate the ignorance and boorishness of Darwinians.  DaveScot will comment defending the board's censorship practices.

--------------
"I wasn't aware that classical physics had established a position on whether intelligent agents exercising free were constrained by 2LOT into increasing entropy." -DaveScot

29999 replies since Jan. 16 2006,11:43 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]