RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Official Uncommonly Dense Discussion Thread< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Wonderpants

(Permalink) Posted: May 23 2006,08:47   

I've managed to refrain from posting at UD for a while, but this post by TinaBrewer was too good to ignore. No doubt it'll never see the light of day there, but it was good to post some pent up opinions.

"Dr. Dembski you are proving yourself very adept at painting the enemy."

Being a general waste of space, Dumbski isn't good for much else.

"How about putting some intellectual energy into actually responding to the points he makes?"

Methinks you give him too much credit. It's about the only thing he and his little toady DaveSpringer can only do the one thing they're good at, ie character assassinations and mud flinging.

"Does it really satisfy you to use him as a poster child?"

Of course it does. It distracts the rabble at this wretched excuse of a blog from noticing that he's intellectually and morally bankrupt. Note the recent purchase of the 'evidencefreescience' domain. Apart from squandering money that could be used in the ID research program (What research program? Hahahaha), it sums up ID to a T if you remove the word 'science' or add the word 'pseudo' in front of 'science'.

"What is the point of posting someone’s opinions and then failing to respond meaningfully to them? It is just a gesture of self-righteousness. “look how bad he is. we are so much better!”

Have you really not noticed before now that the bogeyman of 'Darwinism' that is deployed daily on this sad little website is responsible for every last little evil of today's world according to Dumbski and his stooge DaveScot, and that before 1850, life was perfect in every way?

"Sorry, Tina, but I’m not going to take the bait, tempting as it is."

I bet you can't. Because that would mean doing some science. And let's face it, why go to all the trouble of doing some actual work when you can piss, moan, lie, post hoax emails, stay just on the legal side of slandering people, and other such charming activities?

--------------
Fundamentalism in a nutshell:
"There are a lot of things I have concluded to be wrong, without studying them in-depth. Evolution is one of them. The fact that I don't know that much about it does not bother me in the least."

29999 replies since Jan. 16 2006,11:43 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]