RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Official Uncommonly Dense Discussion Thread< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Mr_Christopher

(Permalink) Posted: May 12 2006,04:01   

davetard was all
Church Burnin’ Sheet Wearin’ Ebola Boys

I think davetard mostly enjoys seeing reactions here to stuff like this and he knows most people at UD share similar beliefs.  They lost in Dover, they lost in California and they will continue to lose as long as they promote creationism as science.   This is what poor losers do.

When Dembski says "ID has been good to me" I believe him.  Demsbki may be the poster boy for losers in academia.  He has a boat load of degrees from prestigious universities yet he works for an insignificant, fundamentalist bible college.  Is "Southern" even an accredited institution? If not for his creationist book sales to the naive and uninformed,  Dembski would be just another loser with no future.  

So it makes sense that he/they now focus so much of their efforts on character assasination and slander.  That's all Dembski has left in him.  

Speaking of Dembski when is the newest version of Pandas and People going to be published?  I forgot what they are calling it this time around.

--------------
Uncommon Descent is a moral cesspool, a festering intellectual ghetto that intoxicates and degrades its inhabitants - Stephen Matheson

29999 replies since Jan. 16 2006,11:43 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]