RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Official Uncommonly Dense Discussion Thread< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
dogdidit

(Permalink) Posted: April 02 2008,07:22   

Quote (didymos @ April 02 2008,00:56)

Quote (Bob O'H @ April 01 2008,22:23)
I'm resisting the urge to go to Denyse's thread and ask what DLH's real name is.

This has been driving me batty.  Well, OK, driving me mildly annoyed.  Still, I wonder if it's just an initialism from his actual name or some ID inspired acronym. I imagine that if it is an acronym, and we knew what it stood for, it wouldn't make any sense and we'd all then be stuck trying to figure out what the hell it was supposed to mean.  I myself like to think it stands for Dembski's Logic-Impaired Horror.

I assumed he was a moderator at UD, just from the way his posts appear -- correct assumption? But no evidence of a 'DLH' in their list of contributors.

Speaking of which, OMG is that really a photograph of David Springer?! * horse laugh * Which one of you hacked their site and put that up? With all the money Dave claims to have made designing nanomolecular computers, you'd think he could afford to hire a photographer and get a decent publicity shot. Or maybe he did, and that was the best they could come up with.

--------------
"Humans carry plants and animals all over the globe, thus introducing them to places they could never have reached on their own. That certainly increases biodiversity." - D'OL

29999 replies since Jan. 16 2006,11:43 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]