RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (639) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: The Bathroom Wall, A PT tradition< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Occam's Toothbrush

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 05 2008,12:08   

Quote (Guest @ Feb. 05 2008,12:34)
I personally believe that a "systematic" Jewish holocaust was impossible because the Nazis had no objective and reliable way(s) of identifying Jews and non-Jews.

And you think there is evidence that the Nazis were scrupulously careful about making sure that they only brutalized the exact people they intended to?  They started a war of conquest that killed over 30 million people in Europe, for fuck's sake--not even counting the 6+ million Jewish people you apparently think are just a figment of history's imagination.

Larry, you're a Complete.  Fucking.  Idiot.  I'd have more respect for someone who thought it was perfectly OK that the Nazis systematically exterminated 11 million people in the camps, than you, who adopts your evil revisionist bullshit just to provoke and get attention for your worthless shell of a self; at least that person would be honest, if also irredeemably odious like you.  You should be banned not only from PT but from the human race.  Your only redeeming feature is that you might be seriously mentally ill and could some day get help and get better.  Unless and until you show some progress toward that goal, drop dead, please.

--------------
"Molecular stuff seems to me not to be biology as much as it is a more atomic element of life" --Creo nut Robert Byers
------
"You need your arrogant ass kicked, and I would LOVE to be the guy who does it. Where do you live?" --Anger Management Problem Concern Troll "Kris"

19144 replies since Jan. 17 2006,08:38 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (639) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]