RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (638) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: The Bathroom Wall, A PT tradition< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Occam's Toothbrush

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 06 2007,08:11   

Quote (Louis @ Nov. 06 2007,08:54)
Ray Martinez? The same Ray Martinez that trolled T.O. for what seemed like several epochs?

Hmmmm if it IS him, then it's yet another datum that internet trolls are actually just a cluster of a few maladjusted losers who desperately need a shag and a beer.

I mean, who desperately need a shag and a beer more than normal people need a shag and a beer and who need them in some remedial fashion.

;-)

Louis

Of course, the therapeutic value of a shag or a beer is much diminished, when one has invested one's life in hating oneself for thinking about either.

If Polegreaser had a shag, according to his theology, this might very well cause god to create a virus or bacteria that would kill hundreds of thousands of poor people each year.  Of course, this wouldn't bother Ray, as he thinks the victims deserve it, because only he himself passes his personal explanatardy filtard for christian-ness sufficient to warrant being treated as a human being.

--------------
"Molecular stuff seems to me not to be biology as much as it is a more atomic element of life" --Creo nut Robert Byers
------
"You need your arrogant ass kicked, and I would LOVE to be the guy who does it. Where do you live?" --Anger Management Problem Concern Troll "Kris"

19124 replies since Jan. 17 2006,08:38 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (638) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]