RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (638) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: The Bathroom Wall, A PT tradition< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Occam's Toothbrush

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 05 2007,10:39   

Quote (afdave @ Nov. 05 2007,11:24)
Enceladus is a small moon orbiting the planet Saturn.  Interestingly, it has a miniature "Hydroplate Theory" scenario going on right now.  Read more about it HERE. You can read about Walt Brown's Hydroplate Theory of the Global Flood at http://www.creationscience.com.  I have begun to discuss the Hydroplate Theory at IIDB.  Click HERE for some interesting links in the discussion.

Note the similarities to Walt Brown's Hydroplate Model ...

* Tidal Heating
* Pressurized Liquid Water below surface
* Water and ice being ejected into the orbit of a larger neighboring body

Notice that in Walt's model, the ejecta leaves earth and ALSO enters the orbit of a larger, neighboring body -- THE SUN

Now ... of course there are many differences as well and it will be fun to examine these and other issues surrounding this fascinating little moon.

Click HERE for an ongoing discussion about this at my favorite place to get commentary from non-creationist scientists ... IIDB.

Mmmmm.  I could really go for some enceladus right now.

--------------
"Molecular stuff seems to me not to be biology as much as it is a more atomic element of life" --Creo nut Robert Byers
------
"You need your arrogant ass kicked, and I would LOVE to be the guy who does it. Where do you live?" --Anger Management Problem Concern Troll "Kris"

19124 replies since Jan. 17 2006,08:38 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (638) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]