RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (649) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: The Bathroom Wall, A PT tradition< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Occam's Toothbrush

(Permalink) Posted: June 28 2006,05:32   

Lenny is not going to appear on any threads which I control, at all. This is the only appropriate and impartial way to do it. If I let him through on comments with which I agree, then he's just going to shriek louder that I'm oppressing him if I pick and choose which of his comments I allow through.

Which sounds very much as if you are negating what he has to say because you disagree with him--outright censorship of opposing opinions--not because of him "dragging the thread right down into the sewer".  Which is it?  Is this about behavior or viewpoint?

I respect your viewpoints and read your blog every day, but I think it's sad that you've responded to Lenny's accusations of "dick-waving" with this, well, dick-waving.  Lenny can be annoying but I think the cure is much worse than the disease when you start banning people who are so passionately on the right side of most arguments.

"Molecular stuff seems to me not to be biology as much as it is a more atomic element of life" --Creo nut Robert Byers
"You need your arrogant ass kicked, and I would LOVE to be the guy who does it. Where do you live?" --Anger Management Problem Concern Troll "Kris"

19467 replies since Jan. 17 2006,08:38 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (649) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]