RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (649) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: The Bathroom Wall, A PT tradition< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Occam's Toothbrush

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 13 2012,12:35   

Quote (Kristine @ Mar. 13 2012,11:52)
Quote (The whole truth @ Mar. 13 2012,01:22)
I've been keeping up with the case on other sites but when I saw that Yahoo News article and wanted to bring it to the attention of people here I realized that there isn't a thread devoted to the case. I wasn't sure where to post about it and didn't want to clutter up the wrong thread. I just thought it might be a good idea to have a thread where posts about that case could be placed. I'll leave it up to the powers that be here. :)

I'm just being grouchy - of course a thread can be devoted to it. This is the place for it! But these &$%#@ lawsuits are just becoming just like the moment in your childhood that you realized that both "The Road Runner" and "Scooby Doo" always had the same ending. :p

Did you ever see the episode of Gilligan's Island where the castaways almost got off the island, but Gilligan did something idiotic and screwed it up?

"Molecular stuff seems to me not to be biology as much as it is a more atomic element of life" --Creo nut Robert Byers
"You need your arrogant ass kicked, and I would LOVE to be the guy who does it. Where do you live?" --Anger Management Problem Concern Troll "Kris"

19446 replies since Jan. 17 2006,08:38 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (649) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]