» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (638) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: The Bathroom Wall, A PT tradition< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Nerull

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 08 2009,20:11   

[Graffiti moved to Bathroom Wall. - Lou FCD]

Quote (RFJE @ Feb. 08 2009,21:00)
Quote (Kristine @ Feb. 08 2009,19:41)
My question is why am I labeled as a propagandist when I consider evidence logically and come up with the conclusion that the mathematical improbability of life starting randomly by solely naturalistic means is astronomically high.

Solipsism is not logic.

Define "astronomically high."

Kristine, I'm not a  philosopher.  Doesn't solipsism say that there is no external world and that only what is in my own mind that is reality.  I guess your saying my question is an evaluation in my own mind that my thoughts were logical.

You can evaluate my statements and the conclusion that I make.  Evolution is claiming itself to be "fact." SO you all are putting the burden of proof on yourselves.  The champion is always challenged.

I gave chemistry facts that would hinder or prevent spontaneous generation--not theories.  I never get answers--just usually names, or diversions by one means or another.

I think she may have meant sophism, which is the rhetorical art of speaking out of ones posterior.

--------------
To rebut creationism you pretty much have to be a biologist, chemist, geologist, philosopher, lawyer and historian all rolled into one. While to advocate creationism, you just have to be an idiot. -- tommorris

19122 replies since Jan. 17 2006,08:38 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (638) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]