RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (637) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: The Bathroom Wall, A PT tradition< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
KCdgw

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 05 2009,16:04   

Quote (Erasmus @ FCD,Feb. 05 2009,15:40)
Quote (KCdgw @ Feb. 05 2009,15:15)
And don't forget to read  Goodnight Moon to the little ankle biter when old enough. And  The Wind in the Willows later. Its a great way to drain away your own stress.

KC

good night moon.  good night mouse.  good night little old bunny rabbit mamaw sitting in the rocking chair.

Erasmus 2.0 has a thing for the moon.  it was one of the first words he learned and he is always drawing moons and talking about them.  If you ask him where the moon goes he`ll say "Behind the Earf!"  Not sure if he knows what that means but he also says it for the sun.  I'm comfortable with that level of explanation for now.  I considered telling him that Jesus steals it every night, just to get a rise out of his granny.  decided to save that one for later.  it's not hard to get her riled up anyhoo.

Both my daughters loved playing the game of finding the mouse in every picture. I enjoyed the soothing rhythm  of the text, a prose lullaby. Which was fortunate, since there was a local ordinance against me singing anything.  

KC

--------------
Those who know the truth are not equal to those who love it-- Confucius

19094 replies since Jan. 17 2006,08:38 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (637) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]