RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (637) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: The Bathroom Wall, A PT tradition< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Nerull

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 16 2008,16:05   

[Graffiti moved to Bathroom Wall. - stevestory]

Quote (Erasmus, FCD @ Sep. 16 2008,12:02)
Nerull subtract your vote from the total to get a round idea of how worthless and irrelevant your input is.  That is true even assuming the manifestly false notion that there is a connection between the actions of a politician (especially at the presidential level, and I am open to the consideration that local politics could possibly operate under different dynamics).  The last 8 years have been replete with douchebaggery and fucktardation.  So were the previous 8.  The most concise summation of this phenomenon is "They are all a gang of shit-asses".

Louis says all have sinned and come short of the glory of god, whether you believe in sin or god or not.  Fundie logic false dichotomies.  Do folks less than 18 years old have the 'right' to complain?  Did blacks or women have the 'right' to complain before they were granted suffrage?  It's all bullshit.  

I tend to agree with Heddle here, I think, albeit, obliquely.  The best thing that could possibly come out of participating in the voting process is the social reinforcement of personal identity.  Perhaps that wasn't his point.  Anyway, it makes you feel good and warm and fuzzy like you are contributing and for some folks that is enough.  Clearly.  Don't worry about the rest of that stuff, just like "Love Jesus", "Cast Your Vote" is a matter of blind faith in a black box of secret machinations.  I remain bewildered at the level of blind child like faith that the social prometheans, such as Louis, put in political processes when so much hay is made of ridiculing that same apparatus in the minds of god-believers.

Louis, the word you are looking for starts with an "O", not an "H".  I think we would both agree that martyrdom is a rather stupid choice, don't you?  If, not, go crucify yourself for the Labour Party and see if anyone gives a flying rat's cunt.

If you can equate a blowjob on the job to wars, turning the economy to shit, and trying to see how many freedoms we can take away, then I'm sorry.

You are a fucking moron.

--------------
To rebut creationism you pretty much have to be a biologist, chemist, geologist, philosopher, lawyer and historian all rolled into one. While to advocate creationism, you just have to be an idiot. -- tommorris

19094 replies since Jan. 17 2006,08:38 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (637) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]