RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (638) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: The Bathroom Wall, A PT tradition< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Nerull

(Permalink) Posted: June 03 2008,15:12   

Quote (Ftk @ June 03 2008,15:29)
I'm not particularly promoting antivaxers.  I just think it's something that shouldn't be entirely ruled out.  I know quite a few kids who have autism, and my son was good friends with one little guy from his previous school that struggled with it.  It's so common these days, and one just wonders why.  

I've never been comfortable ruling something out merely because the "scientific consensus" deems it the wrong avenue to explore.  

The article I posted provides some testing that is worth thinking about, but they were sure to relay that the results are not conclusive by any means.  

It just seems to me that running all those chemicals through an infant might possibly have repercussions.

What do you think of the fact that when the Horrible Nasty Chemical that was "causing" autism in vaccines was removed, autism rates didn't budge at all? And that no correlation has ever been found for autism rates for vaccinated and non-vaccinated children? (And not because we havn't looked).

Also note that children have in fact died because of the Thiomersal scare, which its never been found to have any effect at all. Every year 10000 autistic children receive chelation thearpy to remove mercury, and at least some of them have died from the treatment.

And that's not even taking the disease side of unvaccinated children into effect. Measles outbreaks are on the rise...

--------------
To rebut creationism you pretty much have to be a biologist, chemist, geologist, philosopher, lawyer and historian all rolled into one. While to advocate creationism, you just have to be an idiot. -- tommorris

19124 replies since Jan. 17 2006,08:38 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (638) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]