RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (638) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: The Bathroom Wall, A PT tradition< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Nerull

(Permalink) Posted: June 01 2008,14:04   

Quote (Ftk @ June 01 2008,14:57)
But in the context of recent posts the above, directing the same to FTK doesn't seem at all warranted.

How so?

What exactly did I say or do that was so horrible?  Posting pictures of Lou?  Lou degrades me at every single turn.  Some of the stuff he's said about me is disgusting and completely unwarranted.  

I said we *all* act like jackasses at times....obviously including myself.  What does he add?  "Some of us more than others".  Well, that's pure bunk.  Some of the stuff that goes on over here could certainly be considered hitting below the belt...time and time again.  I'm no worse than the rest of you.  

The thing with Skatje?  I still have *no* clue what I said that was innacurate.  Everyone knows by now that she *came to me first* in regard to the initial discussion.  I stated everything completely accurately.  There is not a thing that anyone can call me on.  I never called her names. I never lied about anything.  

There would be no reason to go to her to get to her Father.  I have no fear of PZ, and I have posted over there many times.  

Dave was pissed off by one sentence of a post at my blog, and it was obviously written as humor.  I don't understand why everything you people write in a humorous tone is perfectly acceptable, yet if I look for the humor, I'm damned for it.  Go back and read some of the stuff you guys write about us and ask yourselves if what I write is really that much worse.

Am I to be held to a higher standard?  If so, why?  And, how is the standard to strive for determined?

Lets see, for a start - crowing everywhere you could post, for most of the day, how horrible and immoral Skatje was, for a position she held that you agreed with. Combined with your defense of Sal's pig fucking joke...

Hrm, nope. I can't see anything wrong there.

--------------
To rebut creationism you pretty much have to be a biologist, chemist, geologist, philosopher, lawyer and historian all rolled into one. While to advocate creationism, you just have to be an idiot. -- tommorris

19129 replies since Jan. 17 2006,08:38 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (638) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]